happy mother day's

sorry i'm forget that i'm not post what happen after the party 
i'm so busy n tired it because it so many guests 
from my neighbor,cousin,friend n family that my family invite them to 
our party is can be mother day 
but it have bad luck my neighbor son have pengsan 
what ever it son is ok n all of them i can say happy n sad either  
FOR me mother day is every day because she is the spacial one 
in my heart it can not out in my heart 

for that reason is we as they daughter or son we have appreciate that 
mother is heavy responsibility  as soon as father 
open your mind n thing what that u need to appreciate honor that she give to u 
please be good with u 'r mom ,listen u'r mom say,do not make you mom anger with u 
ok can you do it...i thing  that u can do it...i'm trust u 

No comments:

Post a Comment